Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or MasterCard
- Please contact Property Manager directly for additional payment options.
Reservations and Deposits:
- All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
- Rental Balances are due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Balance due payments will automatically be processed to the original payment method 30 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations canceled 31 days before arrival will receive a full refund minus a $50 booking fee.
- Reservations canceled less than 16-30 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% refund unless the property is rebooked.
- Reservations canceled less than 15 days prior to arrival is non-refundable unless the property is rebooked.
Reservation Prices DO NOT Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature, concierge services for travel & entertainment not included with rental.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
- Tenant agrees to respect the premises and leave the rental unit in a tidy condition prior to departure.